Every mother wants to breastfeed her baby as long as possible, because breast milk is the most ideal for the baby, the milk changes based on the age and peculiarities of the baby. Provides the necessary amount of vitamins. But sometimes a mother has to introduce additional nutrition in the form of formula or completely transfer the baby to it. Switching your baby to artificial feeding can happen for a variety of reasons. But preference is given to goat milk baby formula, as it contains a large number of nutrients, is well digested and helps improve digestion.
Many parents do not know which baby food manufacturer to give preference, as there are a huge number of different brands on the market. Our top 5 list includes the best goat milk formulas, as approved by experts and consumers alike.
The best baby milk formula on goat’s milk
5. MD Mil goat milk
Closes the list of top 5 baby formula on goat’s milk is MD Mil goat milk, which is produced in Spain. It has a good ratio of whey proteins and casein, but its composition differs in the presence of palm oil. Do not worry about it, if it brought harm to children, such mixes would have been banned from sale. But the very fact of its presence can confuse many parents.
Useful components included in the composition of the mixture contribute:
- Optimize the digestive system and prevent dysbacteriosis;
- Good absorption of nutrients;
- Proper formation of the nervous and cardiovascular system;
- Filling the body with essential carbohydrates and galacto-oligosaccharides.
5 Breeds of Dairy Goats for your Homestead
The formula has a pleasant smell and taste, but it does not dissolve well in water, forming lumps.
This brand product has only recently appeared on the market, it is produced in the Czech Republic. The main ingredients are goat and sheep milk and whey protein. The whey derived from sheep milk compensates for the lack of whey from goat milk, which is very useful not only for children, but also for adults.
The formula also contains natural ingredients and nutrients, without any GMOs. It is well digested and has a positive effect on the baby’s intestinal function.
The disadvantages are that it is hard to dissolve in water and may be hard to find in stores.
MAMAKO mixture was not so long on the market and is manufactured in Spain specifically for sale in Russia and the countries of the former Soviet Union. Its composition is similar to breast milk as much as possible and the special QI complex has a positive effect on the development of the child.
Each of the components of the complex carries a specific role:
- Goat milk preventing constipation and improving gastrointestinal function;
- Prebiotics and probiotics restoration of intestinal microflora;
- L-carnitine improving metabolism;
- Iodine and iron — ; prevention of rickets and nutritional deficiencies;
- immunity strengthening.
The formula is very popular with parents, but many people complain about the strong smell of fish oil and consider it a disadvantage.
Produced from New Zealand goat’s milk, which has far more polyunsaturated acids than cow’s. It is a casein-based formula without whey powder. An additional source of fats in this mixture is fish oil, whose composition is rich in useful microelements, and also contains eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic acids.
The product also includes:
- Maltodextrin and lactose act as sources of carbohydrates;
- Canola, coconut and sunflower oils;
- Calcium, iron, zinc, lecithin, taurine, carnitine, folic acid, sodium and other useful trace elements.
NENNI formula is rich in composition and easy to digest. The main disadvantage of this mixture is the presence of canola acid, as it negatively affects the cardiovascular system.
The leading position is taken by goat’s milk baby formula brand Kabrita, which is produced in the Netherlands. Only natural goat milk from their own farms is used to make the product. Highly adapted Cabrita formula is enriched with goat’s milk whey and belongs to the gentle, adapted nutrition, it contains whey proteins and can be given to children from the first days of life.
The formula contains the following components:
- Complex of fats, similar to the fats of breast milk and beta-palmitates – provides normalization of digestion and stools, helps the absorption of calcium;
- Omega-3 and Omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids;
- 5 natural nucleotides;
- natural oligosaccharides;
- folic acid, L-carnitine, taurine, various vitamins and minerals.
The Kabrita formula reduces the load on the gastrointestinal tract and kidneys, normalizes their work, as well as speeds up metabolism and eliminates constipation.
Parents note that the mixture fully dissolves in warm water when cooked, does not clump and has a delicate milky taste and pleasant smell.
The transition from breastfeeding to formula, a responsible thing. First of all, it is necessary to proceed from the well-being of the child, and on this basis to choose the mixture individually. We recommend that you consult your paediatrician when choosing a formula.
- Top 10 best sunscreens, how to choose a good sunscreen?
- Top 10 best remedies for normalizing sugar levels
- Top 10 best remedies for teething
- What to treat your throat – the best remedies
- Top 10 best remedies for lower back pain, choose the most effective