- Ability and desire to learn;
- Literate Russian and Ukrainian written and oral speech;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Quick learning ability;
- Experience in marketing or copywriting from 6 months;
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Google Docs;
- Philological, linguistic or marketing education preferred;
- Copywriting/rewriting skills.
- Final proofreading of texts and monitoring the correctness of projects;
- Publication of materials (graphic and text) on projects and ensuring the relevance of the posted information;
- Quality control of published content;
- Active interaction with other specialists of the marketing department.
- Modern office in walking distance from the subway;
- Young and friendly team;
- Schedule of work from 10:00 to 20:00;
- Cafe on the territory of the office;
- The possibility of career and professional growth;
- Official registration, paid vacations and sick leave;
- Pizza, drinks, and board games at the expense of the company;
- We are for sports, so every week we play soccer, volleyball;
- Coffee, tea, cookies, fruit and good mood every day.
We are waiting for your resume with your desired salary level.